Seven’s aim in ladle lining:
- Develop advanced monolithic products and services
- Supply solutions according to customer requirements
- Achieve top performance levels
- Ensure cost effective results
Steel cleanliness is safeguarded by high alumina-spinel products
Fully integrated monolithic solutions have been engineered for any steel ladle lining:
- Low and ultra-low cement castable
- Precasted pieces ready for use
- Ramming, gunning and shotcrete mixes produced with selected and high grade raw materials
Seven Refractories contributes to minimize costs by lowering the specific consumption and by extending the service life of the ladles.
All products manufactured by Seven Refractories are designed in compliance with EC legislation in terms of health and safety, as well as emission and wastage impact.
Seven Refractories provides castables and precasted solutions for iron and steel treatment as well as for all the secondary metallurgy devices.
Quality zoning lances are designed to contrast the different wear factors.
High performance products are engineered for
- Chemical attack resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- High mechanical properties
- Thermal shock resistance
- Compatibility with repairs
Among the several items influencing the efficiency and the productivity of any steel mill, surely the delta roof plays a significant role.
Advanced ultra-low cement product and high alumina base provide precasted blocks or casted in situ solutions for any suspended roof.
Monolithic safety lining, basic spray for working lining and precasted shaped pieces can be manufactured in different quality grades to match different client demands.
Seven Refractories supplies products able to:
- ensure uniformity of steel temperature
- control turbulences and steel flow
- ensure safety of the linings during long casting sequences
The tundish is the crucial final vessel where steel cleanness must be ensured.