Different bonding, same strength
A product family where the traditional binding element of the hydraulic bonded castable, the water, is substituted by a specifically developed chemical solution. The first advantage thus achieved clearly derives from the sensible reduction of the used water in the final mixture. Additional beneficial features derive from the alternative physical binding mechanism taking place, given the different role playing by the water of the substitutive solution in the formation of the internal structural matrix of the material.
Facts & Figures
With this new development, Seven offers a substantial advantage for cement plants.
The two-component product provides for safe installation and strong results.
Seven LCS unites the following advantages in an easy-to-handle product line for many industry fields among them cement industry:
Seven LCS Advantages
- Ultra-fast drying procedure: This leads to simplified heating curves, reduced needed time (down up to approximaately 30%), with a sensitive increase in the plant average availability due to strong reduction of downtime.
- Controlled and secure installation: It means reduction of risk of cracks, avoiding cases of abrupt lining disruption, being independent from the most critical troubles of the hydraulic bonded materials.
- Integrated two-component system: Seven LCS is delivered in an integrated product system of two modules: Component A, the dry material, is packaged in Seven’s signature paper bags or big bags, while Component B, the liquid binder comes in handy canisters or IBC containers.
- Safe Installation: Since there is no binding water embedded in the solid phase molecules, the whole water fraction eliminates completely during drying, resulting to lower pressure of the steam which is forming inside the castable structure.
- Strong Result:Once installed, the LCS product realized with this system reaches the same mechanical strength as conventional solutions due to an advanced matrix structure.
- Alternative chemical bond: The new formulation results in independence from a very reactive raw material, resulting in increased stability, constant of behaviour, high repeatability of the performing parameters and mechanical characteristics.
- Versatility: The product benefits can be enjoyed in the context of different technical applications such as casting, gunning, shot-creting..