LOWER CONSUMPTION & LONGER SERVICE LIFE
Use our support to get the best of both worlds: lower specific consumption and longer service life. With advanced refractories and optimized project management, you can save cost in a variety of projects.
- Complete solutions for tundish and ladle lining, bottoms, spinel containing and safety projects
- Low, ultra-low, or no-cement compact mixes
“In only one year, our team performed 8 repairs in 3 different plants for one customer. Our client’s demand was to get their plant back on line in minimum time, and we achieved this goal. We not only chose the right refractories and designed the entire project, but also managed subcontractors on site for the installation.“
Regional Manager for Ural and Siberia
Seven’s aim in ladle lining:
- Develop advanced monolithic products and services
- Supply solutions according to customer requirements
- Achieve top performance levels
- Ensure cost effective results
Fully integrated monolithic solutions have been engineered for any steel ladle lining:
- Low and ultra-low cement castable
- Precasted pieces ready for use
- Ramming, gunning and shotcrete mixes produced with selected and high grade raw materials
Casthouse performance is determined by runner and through design, product engineering and application technology. Seven’s main focus is to provide reliable high alumina and silicon corbide/carbon products for all refractory linings.
Quality zoning lances are designed to contrast the different wear factors.
High performance products are engineered for:
- Chemical attack resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- High mechanical properties
- Thermal shock resistance
- Compatibility with repairs
Steel cleanliness is safeguarded by high alumina-spinel products
Electric Arc Furnace
Among the several items influencing the efficiency and the productivity of any steel mill, surely the delta roof plays a significant role.
Advanced ultra-low cement product and high alumina base provide precasted blocks or casted in situ solutions for any suspended roof.
The tundish is the crucial final vessel where steel cleanness must be ensured.
Monolithic safety lining, basic spray for working lining and precasted shaped pieces can be manufactured in different quality grades to match different client demands.
Seven Refractories supplies products able to:
- ensure uniformity of steel temperature
- control turbulences and steel flow
- ensure safety of the linings during long casting sequences